- Sale!M1 Mask The M1 RZ Mask is the pioneer of the RZ Vision. A clean, classic look with all the technology you’ve come to expect from RZ Industries. Featuring a durable, 4-way stretch neoprene body that delivers maximum performance in those tough duty situations. Dominating protection and performance through its 99.9% replaceable Active Carbon Filter. The M1 is your general purpose, tough-duty air filtration mask. M2 Mask Freedom of motion through simplicity and innovation. The M2 RZ Mask is unparalleled in its class. It's lightweight and slim design features a full mesh main body construction, resulting in improved airflow and breathability to seamlessly integrate into any users job or adventure. Dominating protection and performance through its 99.9% replaceable Active Carbon Filter. The M2 is your lightweight air filtration mask, ideal for those who stay in motion. Please note that we have a limited quantity of these masks available for shipment - order today!! Also - we are only accepting orders on the black masks at this time.
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107 Class II & 207-2006 Standards
- 5-point break away with velcro closures & hook & loop adjustable sides
- Breakaway Front Zipper
- 2" certified tapes with 4" contrasting color stripes
- 2 nylon microphone tabs
- 2-divisional tool/pen pockets
- 6 Pockets: 1 cell phone pocket, 1 clear badge/ID pocket, (1) 3-division pocket, 2 bottom inside pockets (WxH: 7"x7"), Clear PVC pocket (WxH: 10"x5") on upper back
- Sizes Available: Regular: S-XL(40"-52"), Plus: 2X-5X(52"-64"), Super: 6X-8X (64"-80")
- Color: Lime Mesh / Orange Binding / PVC TITLE Panel
OVERVIEWHead protection for rescue and emergency medical operations requires special equipment designed for applications such as confined space access, high angle rope rescue and vehicle extrication. The Advent helmets from Bullard feature a compact profile that improves freedom of movement while providing impact protection from the top, front, side and rear. Available in two models.
OVERVIEWShields vulnerable area between helmet & coat. 3-layer system. Outer shell is an air permeable particulate blocking layer. Smooth, cooling inner viscose filament liner. TTP 29.7 / THL 380. PARTICULATE BLOCKING LAYER INNOTEX GRAY uses a particulate blocking layer that stops particulates 0.1 to 1.0 microns (µm) found in the combustion of structural fires by >98%. AIR PERMEABLE INNOTEX GRAY allows for air permeation, which is essential to reduce the risk of increased core temperature. INNOTEX GRAY HOOD 3 layers – just like your turnout. The outer shell is an air permeable carcinogenic particulate blocking layer. The middle layer, Stedair Prevent, blocks more than 98% of particles ranging from 0.1 to 1.0 microns. The inner liner is a smooth, cooling viscose filament. Available in Medium/Large (Most Common Size) or XL
OVERVIEWBullard Wildfire® helmets are specifically engineered to meet the special needs of wildland/forestry firefighters. Manufactured from heat-resistant thermoplastic for superior impact and penetration protection, Wildfire helmets meet and exceed the performance specifications of NFPA 1977-2016. These helmets also exceed all major state fire codes for wildland firefighting. Buy more and save - now offering a $2.50 discount on quantities 10 and over. Note: Order will be adjusted to reflect discounted pricing on mixing of various colors and/or styles to achieve the quantity price break.
- Indicate rank with these fronts
- Adhesive backed
- Size is 4- 7/8” x 3-1/4”
- Black lettering and/or graphics on white standard, other colors available upon request
- Please call for pricing on custom fronts
- Blocks 99.9% of particles in the 0.1 to 1.0 micron range after 100 washes Universal Size
- Enhanced kevlar blend for added strength and durability
- Inherently flame resistant No harsh chemical treatments
- Maintains performance values after laundering
- Moderate weight for added thermal protection
- Finished to minimize shrinkage
- Rib knit allows for stretch and shape retention
- NFPA 1971-2013 UL Certified Hood
- Half moon side title tapes
- Price listed is per decal
- Standard colors are Black lettering on white background
- Please call for pricing on custom crescents including colors and verbiage
- Standard - 6-3/4" x 15/16" (Most Popular Size)
- Emblem - 4-3/8" x 1-3/4"
- Junior - 4-1/4" x 13/16"
- Miniature - 5-1/8" x 3/4"
- Inverted - 7" x 1-5/16"
OVERVIEWNew Style Pager Case for Motorola Minitor Series (V) pager. Also many other pagers will easily fit in this case. Made of heavy 1000 denier Cordura® with a urethane coated back for water resistance. The pocket flap is held in place with a hook and loop closure. Edges are bond with nylon binding. Protects the pager from dust and rain. There is a web loop for a mini mag light. With belt loop. Measures 3-¾" H X 2-½ W X 1-½ D. Wt. 4 oz. Proudly made in Ohio since 1971 with materials made in the USA.
OVERVIEWSAS Safety Astro-Grip powder-free nitrile disposable gloves delivers high visibility, high performance, dexterity and comfort. Engineered with a 7mil thickness for excellent puncture and chemical resistance. Dual-sided scale grip provides superior gripping power.
- Powder-free nitrile disposable gloves
- 7 mil thickness
- Dual-sided scale textured surface
- High-visibility orange color
- Exceptional chemical and puncture resistance
- Maximum comfort allows for extended wear
- Discount pricing available for purchase of a case of ten boxes (per size)
- Available in Medium-2XL
- An economical way to stay NFPA compliant.
- Safely holds traditional, contemporary and wildland style helmets and may be mounted either horizontally or vertically.
- To secure, place the helmet against the mount, pull the strap up and over the crown, and then hook the strap’s “D” Ring to the mount.
- Removing the helmet is as simple as unhooking the “D” Ring and sliding the strap back down.
- Available in black or chrome finish
- Mounting hardware not included