- Scott 2007 NFPA Air-Paks
- AP75 backframe and harness
- First and Second stage regulator
- Quick Disconnect Personal Issue EZ-FLO Regulator
- Heads up display
- RIT Connection
- Integrated Pak Alert
The Scott Air-Pak 75 SCBA 4.5 defined the future of SCBA technology by going beyond the legendary features with advanced technologies, and optional accessories not available on any other SCBA. The AP75 features a redundant first stage pressure reducer system, a strap style over-center retention band permitting easy cylinder changes and parachute-style harness fasteners to facilitate donning and doffing. The AP75 accommodates 4500 psi 30, 45 or 60 minute duration SCBA cylinders. Features on Available SCBA:
OVERVIEWWhen you wear 3M Scott Sight, you get more than constant thermal vision. You get your hands back. 3M Scott Sight Pro Package is the next evolution of the industry’s first in-mask, hands-free thermal imaging solution. The Pro Package adds new advanced features that enables firefighters to have even more situational awareness during fireground operations. Representing a major evolution of the technology, the 3M Scott Sight Pro Package takes the industry’s first in-mask thermal intelligence system to a new level of safety and performance. Please note due to territory restrictions – this product is only available for delivery to Minnesota, portions of Iowa, North Dakota and Wisconsin.
Expanding on the 3M™ Scott™ Vision C5 Facepiece with E-Z Flo C5 Regulator, the facepiece now includes Bluetooth® communications to help address critical communication challenges on the fireground. Utilizing proprietary noise suppression algorithms, in combination with a facepiece-integrated microphone, Bluetooth® enabled in-mask communications provide enhanced voice intelligibility during two-way radio communications. An optional integrated bone conduction headphone further assists firefighters with hearing and understanding of incoming radio communications. The Vision C5 facepiece with radio direct interface operates with compatible 3M™ Scott™ Air-Pak™ SCBA, as well as compatible two-way radios. A perfect companion to the 3M™ Scott™ Air-Pak™ X3 Pro SCBA, the Vision C5 facepiece with E-Z Flo C5 regulator was designed to provide enhancements to five key areas – cleanability, comfort, connectivity, communications, and configurability – helping firefighters to see more, hear what matters, and breathe easier. Now available for use with both Motorola and Harris XL bluetooth enabled radios. Please note that due to territory restrictions - this product may not be available for sale to your area. Please contact us for more information and availability.
Designed using a platform approach, the 3M Scott Vision C5 Facepiece with E-Z Flo C5 Regulator incorporates the latest technology to enhance situational intelligence in a customizable solution. Featuring a wider field of view to see more and a new regulator design to breathe easier, the Vision C5 Facepiece with E-Z Flo C5 Regulator delivers the key performance qualities to help meet the changing needs of today’s firefighter.Building on the proven, trusted performance of the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA, the Vision C5 facepiece provides further enhancements to cleanability and comfort. A removable head harness allows for easy cleaning to assist with exposure reduction, while a single reflex face seal is designed for enhanced comfort and easier donning. The 3M Scott E-Z Flo C5 Regulator provides enhanced breathability, helping to reduce user burden and improve operational efficiencies. An auto air-saver simplifies operation and helps to prevent inadvertent air loss during removal from the facepiece, and a reduced frequency Vibralert helps to improve two-way radio communications. Incorporating an expanded heads-up display with new status icons, visual alerts are provided to the SCBA wearer for electronic personnel accountability report (ePAR), EVAC and system integrity alarm, when using the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA configured with SEMS II Pro Wireless SCBA Telemetry. Regulatory Approvals
- Approved with the Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA, compliant to the NFPA 1981 Standard on Open-Circuit Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus for Emergency Services, 2018 Edition
- Approved with select Air-Pak SCBA models compliant to the 2013 edition and 2007 edition of NFPA 1981
- Wider Field of View – Helps to improve situational awareness
- Single Reflex Face Seal – Designed for enhanced comfort and easier donning
- Removable 5-Point Head Harness – Helps provide secure fit while minimizing adjustment during donning and easily removable for cleaning
- Dual Voicemitters – Enhanced voice transmission ̶ exceeds Speech Transmission Index (STI) requirements for NFPA 1981
- PPE Interface – Face seal provides wider landing area with ridges to help improve interface with protective hood
- Modular Design – Enables future upgradeability, improves serviceability and provides a platform for use across multiple respiratory applications
Please note due to territory restrictions – this product is only available for delivery to Minnesota, portions of Iowa, North Dakota and Wisconsin.
- Enhanced Breathability – Helps reduce user burden and improve operational efficiencies
- Enhanced Communications – Reduced frequency Vibralert helps improve two-way radio communications
- Auto Air-Saver – Simplifies operation and helps to prevent inadvertent air loss during removal from the facepiece
- Expanded Heads-Up Display – New status icons provide visual alerts to SCBA wearer for electronic personnel accountability report (ePAR), EVAC and System Integrity Alarm (when using Air-Pak X3 Pro SCBA configured with SEMS II Pro Wireless SCBA Telemetry)
- External “Buddy” Lights – Assist with remote identification of a user’s SCBA air remaining
- Recessed Heads-Up Display – Helps improve downward view through facepiece
- Quarter-Turn Design – Provides secure connection to the facepiece
- Vibralert End-of-Service-Time Indicator (EOSTI) – Audible and tactile low air warning for immediate recognition on the fireground
- Air Spray Bar – Provides separate inhalation air path and helps to reduce fogging during use
OVERVIEW3M Scott offers multiple 40mm cartridges and canisters for wide range of protection and applications: NIOSH-APR applications: utilize HE/P100 Cartridge, MPC PLUS, or Enforcement Cartridges NIOSH-PAPR applications: utilize HE/P100 Cartridge, MPC PLUS, MPC 40PFand Enforcement Cartridges NIOSH-CBRN-APR and PAPR Applications: utilize the CBRN cap-1/Canister
- Protection for CBRN response
- 40mm thread enables air-purifying and powered air purifying use
- 5-10 year shelf life, depending on cartridge
- Free Access to SureLife Cartridge Calculator tool for assistance with cartridge selection and service life estimator
OVERVIEWIn continuing the tradition of 3M Scott's dedication to our customers demanding needs, the TRC-1 (Technical Rescue Carts) Air Carts provide an uninterrupted supply of breathing air for up to eight users simultaneously. The TRC-1 Air Cart also features a unique air control switch that has the ability to utilize common or isolated air sources on the left and right outlet banks. When in isolated mode, this enables the cart to provide two separate, dedicated air sources for both a primary work team and a. rescue team.
- Eight outlet ports which can provide an uninterrupted supply of breathing air for up to eight respirators simultaneously
- High pressure inlet supply connector enables use of a high-pressure air supply such as a compressor or cascade system
- Air source selector switch for the ability to utilize common or isolated air sources on the left and right outlet bank; this enables the cart to provide two separate, dedicated air sources for both primary work team and rescue team utilizing cylinders and the high-pressure inlet supplu
- Independent fail-safe-open, sealed regulators on the respirator and the auxiliary supply side provides for independent adjustment of outlet pressures
- Loud, aspirating end-of-service whistle alarm indicating low cylinder pressure and a loud, pneumatic end-of-service bell indicating low-pressure condition on the auxiliary high-pressure inlet source
- internal check valve to prevent manifolds contamination with use of tools
- Manufactured for use with 2216, 4500 and 5500 psi cylinders
OVERVIEWThe Monitor / Monitor Pro puts critical real-time responder SCBA information at incident commander's fingertips. Designed for use on modern, touch-enabled PCs, this easy-to-understand air management solution allows the company officer or team leader to see air, PASS and EVAC data available while establishing and maintaining command. Additional alert notification-high flow or no flow condition at full-alarm PASS-provide incident command with enhanced situational intelligence to guide critical decision making. Monitor's / Monitor Pro's automated design complements existing accountability and incident command SOGs without the burden of additional work.
- Works with all 3M Scott Air-Pak SCBA equipped with SEMS II and SEMS II Pro
- Automatic Acceptance of devices at base station
- Alert View for quick recognition of the most critical information
- Touch Friendly interface for enhanced usability
OVERVIEWThe SEMS II and SEMS II Pro enable vital communication between responders and Incident Command. Leveraging a patented mesh-based network, SEMS II provides a robust connection in commercial and residential structures alike. SCBA telemetry is transmitted to the base station and can be displayed in the Scott Connect Monitor for Windows application giving the incident commander an enhanced view of the fire ground.
- Patented, self healing mesh network
- Bi-directional communication if alarms and acknowledgements between responder and incident command
- Real-time SCBA telemetry system providing air level, PASS alarm and evacuation status
- Approved as an NFPA 1982, 2013 edition RF communicating PASS device when used with Scott Connect Monitor
- Electronic PAR (ePAR) for improved accountability
OVERVIEWUpgrade legacy model Air-Pak SCBA to the most current edition of the NFPA 1981 and 1982 standards with the new Air-Pak SCBA NFPA 2013 Compliant Upgrade Kit. The kit provides a lower-cost alternative to purchasing new SCBA, allowing fire department to maximize the service life of existing equipment (i.e. cylinders) without the burden of a full fleet replacement. A 10-year warranty provides peace of mind, knowing that out-of-pocket maintenance cost are kept to a minimum. The warranty applies to all the components that are replaced as part of the upgrade kit. Customers can also choose to take advantage of innovative technology enhancements, including the Pak-Tracker Firefighter Location System or SEMS II Air Management System with Monitor Telemetry Software Solution. Upgrading the operation pressure of the Air-Pak SCBA to 5500 psig is also an option, allowing customers to realize the maximum benefits from this Scott Safety "industry first." Upgrade kits are offered for both NFPA 1981, 2002 edition and the NFPA 1981, 2007 edition Air-Pak SCBA. Please note due to territory restrictions - this product is only available for delivery to Minnesota, portions of Iowa, North Dakota and Wisconsin.
OVERVIEWThe RIT-PAK Fast Attack offers a small, lightweight, and compact solution for rapid entry and air replenishment to a firefighter in distress. Developed with input from firefighters and instructors across the country, the RIT-Pak Fast Attack provides an intuitive design enabling RIT teams to focus on locating and assessing the downed firefighter. The system is comprised of a pressure reducer, high-pressure charging wand, low-pressure air supply hose, mask-mounted breathing regulator, facepiece, and a lightweight carrying bag.
- Small, lightweight and compact
- Available in 4.5 or 5.5 cylinder pressures
- Available in two bag sizes: small and medium
- Compatible with 15-min and 30-min cylinders
- Tactile feel pull handles for easy identification
- External pressure gauge with photoluminescent display
- Distinct, audible low pressure whistle alarm
- Low-pressure hose w/ Dual EBSS manifold
- Color-coded storage pouches for easy identification
- Carabiners with captive bar: never lose the carabiner
- Easy-to-remove and adjustable length shoulder strap
OVERVIEWWhen you wear 3M Scott Sight, you get more than constant thermal vision. You get your hands back. That's because unlike other thermal imaging devices integrated into the SCBA, Scott Sight combines a thermal imager with a display in the facepiece without the need for reaching down and lifting a camera up. Firefighters now have both hand free for effective communication, victim extraction and carrying tools. Maintaining visibility is the key to reducing search times, hazard identification, interior accountability, navigation and egress. With Scott Sight, you will never miss a thing as it is always present, always visible and hands-free. Scott Sight takes situational awareness to a whole new level-Situational intelligence!
- Simultaneous Power Off - Power off both the In-Mask Display (IMD) & TIC by a single button press on the IMD
- IMD Instantaneous On - Power the IMD on with a one second push on the IMD power button
- Standby Mode - Activate Standby Mode with a single push of the TIC power button
- Powerful and light- At 8-1/2 ounces you won't even know it's there
- Fits any AV-3000 HT facepiece - Buy altogether or upgrade your current AV-3000 HT facepiece
- Infinity Lens - Ensures a clear picture with no eyestrain
- Adjustable Display - Configurable to your line of sight
- Minimum for-hour battery life - Powerful by simple, everyday AAA batteries
- User configurable screen options - Different User interfaces for different tastes
- NIOSH & NFPA certified
- Globally certified to IS standards by CSA
OVERVIEWToday’s firefighters operate in extreme conditions, where temperatures are capable of rising faster and where visibility is reduced in seconds. Conditions within these environments can put firefighters in situations where their safety is compromised and they must have a complete understanding of the environment. The V320, featuring a 320×240 sensor, and equipped with extended battery life, provides firefighters with mission critical information that enables firefighters to make better decisions in extreme conditions.
- 320x240 High Resolution Sensor - Provides clear images that allow firefighters to navigate through limited-visibility conditions.
- Extended Battery Life - Up to eight-hour runtime with a removable rechargeable battery.
- Single button ON/OFF for easy deployment. No menus required.
- 3.5” High-Contrast Display - Ensures the image on the display can be seen in multiple light conditions.
- Fast Startup Time - Ready for use within five seconds of activating the power button—without the use of a standby mode!
- Lightweight, Durable Design - Designed to withstand extreme conditions.
- Ergonomics - Designed and balanced for comfort with a gloved hand.